Friday, August 31, 2007

I Need Organization!!

Summer is winding down...the last lazy days of summer are approaching!! I need to organize my office/studio. It is something I hate to do!! My office/studio is the place to create, work, file my 2 girl scout troops stuff, keep all family files, keep soccer team files, and much more. The task seems overwhelming. If anyone has any ideas on how to start please share!!

I have so much I want to do and finish...Eek! I've applied for jobs I don't know if I will get. I'm taking an online course and I have volunteered to be an Art Docent for my 6th graders class. I actually love doing this but it takes away from me trying to earn a living as a freelancer. I also want to run a half marathon in November. Will I be able to fit this in too??? We'll back to the responsibilities of life.

No comments: