Friday, January 25, 2008

It's Friday!!

I'm so glad it's Friday! I finished my 52 charms for a valentine swap on Tuesday and got them in the mail!! I lead two Girl Scout Meetings one on Tuesday and one on Thursday. I got called into work on Thursday and Friday. Today I ordered a Grande, (which I never do) non-fat, vanilla, latte and got to work. I was sitting at the desk at the physical therapy office I work at. I got a phone call and the entire Grande spilled onto my lap. It is fortunate to work at this office because they have shorts for their patients to wear. Of course I ended up having to wear some of these shorts. I don't shave my legs in the winter so I didn't want to leave my seat. It was an embarrassing day, but somewhat amusing.

I was just browsing some blogs and decided that my new years resolution will be to create some art every day. I like that one...saw it on my roomate from Artfest last years blog. Ciao for now!

No comments: