Tuesday, December 30, 2008

End of 2008

Today is the end of 2008. I've had a very successful year in my personal life. I've meet some really great new friends, one is my running partner. We finished a half marathon together in October and joined a gym this December. I'm looking forward to being in great health in 2009. I've discovered a fabulous website to help you make new habits in your life. Once I have decided on a few I will post them here for all to see. zenhabits.

I'm a member of an Accountability group which has helped my stay on track with my freelance business goals. I for see great progress in my freelance businesses this year. "The Success Principles" by Jack Canfield has been a big player in our group. His website is: canfieldcoaching I plan to apply and revisit many of the principles in 2009.

I've eliminated some obstacles in my way towards a more successful business life, and hope to remove more in 2009.

Bye....2008!

No comments: